From idea to Technokas in ten steps
A greenhouse construction project goes through several stages, from design to completion. But every project starts with a cup of coffee, so that we can evaluate your needs first. Do you already have a detailed design, and do you know what you want? Then we can usually quickly move on to a quotation and realisation of your plans. If you don't know exactly what you want yet, then we will start by listening in order to uncover your needs and requirements.
You want to build a new greenhouse, with or without climate control systems and/or business facilities. You don't have a (detailed) design yet, but you would like to receive a quotation from us.
In that case, you can follow the ten steps below:
We will enter a dialogue with you in order to find out how we can define your design requirements. Central question: how can we attain the maximum yield of your crop?
- We will enter a dialogue with you in order to find out how we can define your design requirements. Central question: how can we attain the maximum yield of your crop?
- After this, we will set to work and get back to you with a design proposal. We don’t believe in standard solutions: building a greenhouse is customised work.
- We present our best design idea and the alternatives, so you can get a clear picture of the various possibilities, advantages and disadvantages. And of the corresponding price tags of course.
- You select the final design and we make a final offer, depending on which design you have chosen.
- You accept our offer and you give us the assignment. That’s fantastic! We make a project plan for the construction of your greenhouse.
- We introduce you to our project manager. He knows the ins and outs and is your daily point of contact from beginning to completion.
- Start of construction. Your site is ready for construction or has been made ready for construction by us. This is followed by the supply of greenhouse materials, installations and parts.
- You want to change the plan or even the design during construction. This can sometimes occur due to changed circumstances, new insights or techniques. We calculate the impact of this on the planning and the costs.
- Completion. The greenhouse is ready. All pieces of the puzzle fit together. Now it’s time for the setting-up of the equipment and the testing of the installations.
- Support. We explain the operation and maintenance of the greenhouse and its installations and we monitor the performance.
Do you have actual building plans (already completed specifications for example) and are you looking for a partner for the realisation of your greenhouse construction project? Then Technokas is the right address for you. However, we will critically look at your plans and possibly 'fine-tune' them. This will give you long-term security, in order to obtain maximum benefit.
Please contact us for more information.